KINDLE: Recent Graduates addresses the life and ministry of commissioned church workers who are in their first four years of professional service. Even well-trained new graduates can face a myriad of perplexing challenges. Thus, the need for an event that will provide a “pause point” designed to strengthen healthy Christ-like servant leader practices.
KINDLE: Recent Graduates consists of one 4-day event, beginning on a Monday and concludes on Thursday. Those who attend this event will find valuable professional growth, support from peers and seasoned KINDLE Associates, time to rest, and an opportunity to receive God’s blessings in worship. This is truly a holistic event!
The next KINDLE: Recent Graduates event will take place September 17-20, 2018 at the University of St. Mary of the Lake in Mundelein, Illinois, under the direction of a Design Team and a Training Team that will ensure a high quality event that meets the needs of Commissioned Ministers and practitioners in their first four years of ministry.
1. Download a brochure about 2018 KINDLE: Recent Graduates here.
2. Apply here for 2018 KINDLE: Recent Graduates. The deadline to apply is June 1, 2018.
3. After you apply, you will be requested to submit a $100 application fee by June 1, 2018. The remainder of $350 registration fee will be due by August 15, 2018.
Other Information That May Interest You
- Here are some books that KINDLE is currently using or has used in the past to help develop Christ-like Servant Leaders.
- Here is a list of who’s been through the KINDLE process.
- Here are pictures from the 2016 KINDLE: Recent Graduates event: