The challenges and joys that confront congregational church workers are well known. Whether is it isolation, heavy work demands, tension with staff-mates, parish budgetary constraints, or dealing with unrealistic expectations, a church worker’s personal life can bear the brunt of of these strains.
Using the well-proven Grace Place Retreats format, with a special blend of KINDLE traditions and approaches to worship, this event will offer a special “pause point,” a time of self and career reflection, enriching worship, whole health education, and a renewed personal platform on which to grow in ministry.
On January 20-24, 2014 at the Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, KINDLE and Grace Place are again teaming up to give participants the opportunity to:
- Refresh their commitment to a faith-centered marital relationship or healthy single lifestyle.
- Learn new ways of stewarding their body, mind, soul, and spirit.
- Be revitalized by Christ-centered worship three times a day.
- Strengthen their capacity for “WE” rather than “me” communication.
- Renew friendships while broadening their support network.
- Rekindle their commitment to Christ-like servant leadership as well as their love of congregational-based ministry.
Here are some pictures from previous events: