Thank you for your interest in registering to be part of KINDLE: Couples on April 23-26, 2017 at Destinations West at Beaver Village Condominiums in Winter Park, Colorado.
Please complete and submit the form below to begin your registration.
Remember these cost details:
- By January 15, 2017: $450 (submit $100 deposit at time of registration).
- After January 15, 2017: $525 (submit $100 deposit at time of registration).
- All remaining registration balances are due by March 15, 2017, when registration for the event closes.
Send fees by check, made payable to “KINDLE,” to this address:
8608 Poplar Bridge Curve
Bloomington, MN 55437
You may also pay online by credit card or bank account. See “Make a Registration Payment” at the sidebar to the right of this page.
- You are responsible for your travel to and from Winter Park, Colorado. If a couple is traveling by plane, transportation from the airport may be arranged.
- We will not be able to accommodate children at this learning event. While dearly loved, they will need to be cared for at home.
- Additional days may be added to either side of the learning event to enhance the experience, at the rate of $115 per night. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
- Please arrive on Sunday, April 23, between 4:00-6:00 p.m. The event begins at 7:00 p.m. The event will end on Wednesday, April 26, at 11:30 a.m.
- Questions regarding the learning event experience may be directed to Sandy Wendelin, Dean of KINDLE: Couples at firstname.lastname@example.org and questions regarding travel, lodging, and other event details may be directed to email@example.com.