KINDLE’s primary means of support is through donations from generous people such as yourself. We thank God for the gifts that He has entrusted to us and take great care in how we utilize the gifts. You can find a financial summary of how KINDLE is doing in our Annual Report.
If you would like to donate, we would love to have you as part of the KINDLE community. Review the list below and decide where you would like to donate. Then use the button below to make a donation. All transactions are handled securely by Bloomerang. When you donate, you also have the option of setting up a recurring donation to support KINDLE using your credit card, debit card, checking account, or savings account.
Money donated to the Annual Fund supports the day-to-day operations of KINDLE and its five program initiatives.
Money donated to one or more of these living legacies is a way to honor (if still living) or remember (if no longer living), individuals who have reflected a Christ-like servant leader life. “More Info” will give you further details about each person.
- William Ameiss (More Info)
- Richard Bimler (More Info)
- William Cullen (More Info)
- Celeste & Jack Giles Family (More Info)
- Al Gunderman (More Info)
- Alan Harre (More Info)
- Lillian Karpenko (More Info)
- Shar Kleinedler (More Info)
- David Noll (More Info)
- Linda Olsen (More Info)
- Richard Soeken (More Info)
- Sue Steege (More Info)
- LeRoy Wilke (More Info)
Money donated to this fund helps support KINDLE’s overall ministry.
Money donated to this fund enables KINDLE to address strategic opportunities in a timely fashion.
Designate your Thrivent Choice Dollars
KINDLE would welcome your decision to designate it as the recipient of your “Choice Dollars.” Please do the following:
- Log into the Thrivent website at thrivent.com.
- On the opening page, look for “Thrivent Choice” under the heading “Making a Difference.”
- Look for “Direct Choice Dollars” and press “Get Started Now.”
- Type in KINDLE under “Search for Enrolled Organization.”
- This should get you to a page with KINDLE information and a “Direct Now” link.
Note: You must contact Thrivent (by phone or website) each quarter to designate your Thrivent Choice Dollars to KINDLE.
Support KINDLE through AmazonSmile
AmazonSmile is a program through which Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Please sign up for AmazonSmile at smile.amazon.com and choose KINDLE as the beneficiary of this donation program.
1. After you log in, go to “pick your own charitable organization.”
2. Type “KINDLE” and look for the one located in Bloomington, MN.
3. Click on the select button, and you will return to the Amazon shopping page.
4. KINDLE will now be associated with your account.
Additional Giving Opportunities
In addition to these options, you can also donate by sending in a check to KINDLE. Please download our gift form and follow the instructions.